Friday, April 19, 2013

Number 1 on the list...to record and share everything I complete on the list

Next year I turn 40... and i'm excited about it! Generally I think most people dread turning 40, but not me...  Sometimes I sit back and go wow, 40... but I don't feel 40, nor do I intend to... Psychologically I think i'm looking foward to 40 as the beginning of a new era... My 20s I was young and carefree, busy working and keeping house, having babies and thinking I had this whole life thing worked out... my 30's have been a rollercoaster of heartbreak, being lost, soul searching and rebuilding... So as for my 40's, well I welcome them happily... and I look forward to the countdown to the big 4-0 too...

So one afternoon not too long ago I decided to create a list of 40 things I would like to do before i'm 40... Some are simple, some are expensive, some will be quick to do, some will take time, some are personal goals and some are just things I want out of life.

Number 1 on the list was to record and share everything I complete on the list... which brings us to this first post... a short introduction to my new blog page...  I intend to share things as I complete them between now and December 15, 2014... but until they are done the list remains a secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment